Monday, January 27, 2014

Designer Underwear Fashion Shoot: Atlanta Models

The weather is starting to get pretty chilly around here, so I thought I'd share some "steamy" shots from my recent underwear shoot in Atlanta, GA. The looks were provided by menswear designers, Andrew Christian, Baskit Wear, and N2N Bodywear.

Warning: The images in this shoot are little "steamy" and contain men in underwear and swimwear so view at your own risk.

The N2N Bodywear Collection
www.n2nbodywear.com

Model: Jeremy


Model: Cooper

Model: Jared




Model: Josh



The Baskit Wear Collection
www.baskitwear.com



The Andrew Christian Collection
www.andrewchristian.com




For more photos, visit facebook.com/photographybyericmckinney. If you enjoy my work, take a moment to click "like" on my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...