Friday, January 16, 2015

The LA / Hollywood Collection: Taylor Makohoniuk - Preview

During my time working in Los Angeles, I had the fortunate opportunity to meet this talented musician, Taylor Makohoniuk at a Barnes & Noble at the Grove. With his surfer sense of style and his hair, he caught my attention, so I approached him about doing a photo shoot and a few days later he was in front of the 6:12 lens on the picturesque Venice Beach. 

You may recognize Taylor and his incredible voice from American Idol Season 12 when he made it to the group rounds at Hollywood Week. You'll be seeing more of Taylor soon, because he's working on some big things for his music in the months ahead. This is one guy you want to keep an eye on, and one artist you need to add to your playlists.





   For more 6:12 photos, visit facebook.com/photographybyericmckinney. If you enjoy my work, take a moment to click "like" on my page.   

Interested in booking a photo session with 6:12 Photography? Contact Eric McKinney at emckinney612@gmail.com to schedule a shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots, Eric, and altogether an interesting post. Funny. I didn't know young Taylor, but he's a dead ringer for someone I did know, a long time ago... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...