Monday, October 5, 2015

Round #2 with Josh Tyler - Set 1

I was lucky enough to get in a full day of shooting with sexy, scruffy model Josh Tyler when he stopped by Knoxville on his cross country road trip to his new home in Los Angeles. We shot everything from editorial to high fashion, and Josh even had time to model the swimwear design for Adam from "WERK the RUNWAY: Cycle 2" designed by my co-host Missy Young and myself.
















   For more 6:12 photos, visit facebook.com/photographybyericmckinney. If you enjoy my work, take a moment to click "like" on my page. You can also follow 6:12 on Instagram @mannequin612.
   Interested in booking a photo session with 6:12 Photography? Contact Eric McKinney at emckinney612@gmail.com to schedule a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...