Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bridal Portraits: Mackenzie - Set 1

   Back in February, I did a bridal portrait shoot for Mackenzie Lane - a girl who has been like a little sister and a best friend to me since I first met her ten years ago. During that time, I had the privilege of watching her mature from the fun-loving, kind-hearted girl who made silly faces and came in second place in the youth group's Survivor contest into the young woman who turned her interest in cosmetology into a successful career and allowed her heart to lead her on a journey to her soulmate. 
   When I first saw Mackenzie in her wedding dress on the day of the bridal shoot, it brought tears to my eyes and sent cold chills all over me; she was without a doubt the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Her strapless wedding dress was designed by Essense of Australia, featuring royal organza, lace and a ruffled-tiered skirt. 
   Mackenzie and her groom Ben Knisley were married today at Twin Cedar Farms in Rockford, Tennessee, surrounded by their family and friends. 
   Congratulations, Mrs. Mackenzie Lane Knisley, you mean the world to me and I wish you and Ben a lifetime together full of love and happiness.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...