Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jared M. - Round #2

   Here's a look at some of the best photos from my second solo shoot with model, Jared McPherson. I met Jared around a year ago, at a Halloween party. Even from behind the mask of a "Scream" costume, I could tell that he had modeling potential, so I invited him to a high fashion/steam punk photo shoot in January of this year. He showed up, gave me and the designers some incredible shots and since then we've worked together at photo shoots and on the runway for Knoxville Fashion Week and Marc Nelson Denim.


   I'm proud to announce that Jared will be one of the models walking for 6:12 Photography in the upcoming Masquerade Ball & Masked Runway Show hosted by Charlotte Couture and 6:12 Photography. The Masked Runway Show will take place on Thursday, October 23rd at 7:30pm at Latitude 35 in Knoxville's Market Square. Come out and see Jared and the other 6:12 models as they walk in a special 6:12 collection designed by Charlotte Couture.












   For more 6:12 photos, visit facebook.com/photographybyericmckinney. If you enjoy my work, take a moment to click "like" on my page. You can also follow 6:12 on Instagram @mannequin612.
   Interested in booking a photo session with 6:12 Photography? Contact Eric McKinney at emckinney612@gmail.com to schedule a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...